Saturday, October 1, 2011

When I was 20 years old

Every day I wake up at 03.00 AM. I perform my morning routine of washing my face, and brushing my teeth. After that, I usually read for the next lesson. After time show at 4:30, immediately I stop to pray Subuh. The next activity I do after praying is washing clothes. I wash clothes every day in the morning. Before I going to campus, I usually clean up my bedroom, sweep floor, and tidy up my desk. I always eat breakfast every day, because if I do not eat breakfast, I always feel headache. I usually have breakfast with Yoke and Korrie. After that, Yoke, Korrie and I always go to the campus together because we are at the same class. Sometimes if there are two class schedules, I usually go back to my temporary house just for relax and lunch. Then, after having lunch I return to my campus. I usually go home at 03.00 PM, after that I start to do the assignment which given by lectures. When the evening is gone and it is night, I have some time to watch the TV news. I usually manage to go to bed around 08.00 PM. That’s all what I do in every day.

2 comments:

Hosting Unlimited Indonesia
Hak Cipta Dilindungi. Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Recent Post

Recent Posts Widget

Web Hosting Unlimited, Daftar Sekarang!

Hosting Unlimited Indonesia